How To: Unlock your Galaxy S II if you forgot your screen lock pattern or pin [Video]

Posted on Feb 7 2012 - 5:47pm by Brian

So you wanted to up your Galaxy S II’s privacy security be following our screen locking guide, but now you have forgotten your pattern or pin. Is there any way to circumvent this security measure? Well… you could hard reset your phone but that would annihilate all the data on your precious device. Don’t fret though, there is a way to bypass the lock screen using a special application.

To bypass your Android lock screen, we will be using Screen Lock Bypass, a free app on the Android Market. Note, you phone must have a data/WiFi connection and you will also need a computer with internet in order to perform this trick.

1. Hop onto a computer and navigate yourself to Screen Lock Bypass’s Android Market URL, and install the app. You will need to log into the Google account associated with your phone

Computer:

Phone:

2. In order to activate Screen Lock Bypass, you need to repeat step one with a different application. Once you have done this your screen will unlock:

For more helpful guides, check out our Galaxy S II Tips, How To and Review Archive.

1. smokeless cigarettes November 27, 2014 at 4:13 pm -

It’s amazing to pay a quick visit this site and reading the views
    of all mates regarding this article, while I am also eager of getting knowledge.

2. witcwicky August 4, 2014 at 3:31 pm -

it is still working if the wifi connection on my S2 is turn off? can it be used by just turn on the mobile network?

3. Abigail August 1, 2014 at 10:05 am -

For most recent news you have to go to see the web and on the
    web I found this website as a most excellent web page for newest
    updates.

4. Regi June 4, 2014 at 11:10 am -

Is there any specific app I can download to unlock my pattern without losing data?Pls help.

5. tusiime samuel May 14, 2014 at 9:35 am -

my phone is locked due to too many pattern attempts what can i do help pease!!!

6. joven February 5, 2013 at 7:00 pm -

my galaxy S2 was locked due to many pattern attemps can you pls send me an guide how to unlocked thanks

7. gljy January 11, 2013 at 8:49 pm -

My Galaxy S2 phone is already, like, disabled, and there’s like a ‘no entry’ icon thingy on the notification bar, so in this case does the method still work? I tried but my phone’s still locked :( Are there any ways to unlock the phone without losing all my data? Please help! Thanks.

8. Mohammed December 8, 2012 at 6:02 am -

Wha if the phone is not connected to wi-fi

9. Tech September 7, 2012 at 11:01 pm -

I have read several just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you set to create this kind of excellent informative site.

10. Sema July 17, 2012 at 1:03 pm -

Omg, I love you. Thanks

11. eviexyvesm February 28, 2012 at 12:12 am -

wo78cG dxwngcyrtacd

12. Madalina February 27, 2012 at 4:40 pm -

0So acltaluy they haven’t updated the Moment either. And why would they? There’s like 3 generations of Samsung devices that are newer and nicer now.

13. Infuse February 7, 2012 at 11:05 pm -

Wow, it is pretty cool tweak app. Interesting!!