So you’ve decided to make the switch from iPhone to Android and you would like to move your massive library over to your Galaxy S II? Fear not, the process is really quite simple!
1. The first step is to find out where your iTunes music library is located. To do this, fire up iTunes and hit Edit > Preferences or Ctrl + , :
2. Download Samsung Kies–it is essentially to Samsung smartphones what iTunes is to iPhones. Download and install it like you normally would any software.
3. Now connect your phone via USB to your computer and start up Kies–navigate to the Library > Music category:
4. Hit the “Add music folder” button and navigate to the directory we found in step 1. Congratulations, you should now have a populated Kies Music Library:
5. The next step is to transfer the music to your phone. Check the boxes of the songs you would like to transfer, then select “Transfer to device” and select whether you want to move them to the internal memory or the microSD memory on your Galaxy S II:
6. Now disconnect your phone and play your songs!