I Left My Phone At Home ™ is an application that runs on your Windows® Mobile phone (more platforms are coming soon!) that lets you see and respond to your missed phone calls and text messages when you are away from your phone.
Borderline similar as Google Voice, the service will let you track and respond to your calls and messages remotely. The difference will be the price tag. The “I Left My Phone At Home” service will cost your $4.99 (with unlimited future upgrades) but will have a client for both mobile and desktop (webpage).
Features on I Left My Phone At Home (Back to Top)
Below are the features available on I Left My Phone At Home:
- Track ALL your missed calls and text messages, even if you’re not at your phone.
- Respond to all your calls* and text messages by simply typing a response.
- Set an away message to be sent to all missed calls and text messages, automatically!
- See your upcoming appointments so you don’t miss important meetings!
- Never miss that important call, text message, or meeting again!
Screenshots of I Left My Phone At Hom (Back to Top)
Below are the pair of screenshots that the service provides – one for the web application where you can track and response to incoming message or calls. The second one is the mobile application that tracks the calls and messages that you have missed.
Click to enlarge image.
Application Info: I Left My Phone At Home (Back to Top)
|App Name||I Left My Phone At Home|
|Developer||The Auri Group, LLC|
|Dev. Page||I Left My Phone at Home|
Download I Left My Phone At Home (Back to Top)
The service is available for purchase in either Handango or Windows Marketplace. You can get more detail on how to download the application by visiting the developer’s download page.