Samsung Kies: Access Samsung App Store on PC

Posted on Nov 4 2009 - 6:03pm by mrwangkai

Great news to Omnia II fans. Now, you can meet the Samsung Application Store on your PC. Samsung launched a new PC software “Samsung Kies” which enables you to browse Application Store on your PC. – Samsung Omnia II’s Notes through Facebook

Samsung Kies is a PC Software you can use to connect your PC with your handset. Samsung Kies offers many widgets providing various functions between the PC and phone. – Samsung App Store

This is good news for users of Samsung’s Application Store. Similar to the relationship between iTunes and iPod, users can now access applications (and widgets) through both desktop and mobile alike.

Features on Samsung Kies

Samsung Kies has these functions included:

• Non-members Download: Free applications can be downloaded by non-members.
  • Wish List: Products can be saved in a Wish List to be purchased and downloaded at anytime.
  • Easy Payment: Once the credit card information is saved, it does not have to be entered again for future purchases.
  • Smart Display: After the default mobile phone is registered, the product list is rearranged with those that can be used in it.
  • My Download: Details of purchased products can be retrieved. They can be downloaded again if they can be installed in your mobile phone.
  • Quick Search: The products that begin with the input keyword, entered as part of a whole word, are listed in order of popularity.

For more information on how to get started please visit Samsung App Store.

Screenshot of Samsung Kies

Download Samsung Kies

Please visit Samsung Kies’s page on Samsung App Store to proceed with the download:

1. snapchat hack March 17, 2014 at 8:23 pm -

Search for them on i – Tunes or your favourite
    app store. There are some subscription charges but you can download it for free.
    The increased use of smart devices in the businesses is the
    reason behind the accelerated demand of mobile apps in recent years.

2. emergency oil delivery long island January 22, 2014 at 10:25 pm -

When we took my husband’s pickup, we put them in the back of the pickup and lashed them with bungee cords.
    Using Gas Oil; or 35 second oil, Red Diesel and Tractor diesel as it is
    also known, is both efficient and economical when bought iin bulk.
    Carefully dispose off the filter and any fuel that
    ran into the drip pan.

3. long island heating oil prices January 22, 2014 at 9:17 pm -

Really, a bit of chiropractic and some astute nutritional augmentation,
    coupled with one’s adherence to prescribed home care practices,
    I’ll bet the farm that most people suffering from either,
    or both,of these conditions will rid themselves of their
    problems within six months, tops. They are simple
    to execute by putting your hands on your hips and simple lunging for with
    one leg. ) Wash your face and shower right after exercise of any
    kind.

4. samsung touchscreencomputer reviews December 10, 2013 at 10:34 pm -

I actually chemical like this Feed to check forward have fun with reading your wrong doing enjoy you have never the web internet marketers views i ll merely a prime site

5. iphone Screen repair Kl May 21, 2013 at 3:10 pm -

I have read so many articles or reviews about the blogger
    lovers except this piece of writing is genuinely
    a pleasant piece of writing, keep it up.

6. file bankruptcy March 2, 2013 at 4:07 pm -

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I like to write
    a little comment to support you.

7. moscow hotel February 25, 2013 at 6:00 am -

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog.
    A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

8. srinivasan March 20, 2012 at 11:48 pm -

I have been using the outlook sync feature in my CorbyPro GT-B5310 model since I bought. Recently, I updated my Kies version to the latest 2.2.0 and started getting an issue of not getting sync to Outlook.

I am getting an error message that Can’t retrieve information from Outlook Folder.

I kept both Kies and Outlook application open before Syncing the device.

Please help…

9. DEBORA Laurence February 26, 2012 at 1:22 am -

Forum for computer help web-assistance-france.com for windows and linux you will find software.

10. hossam nasser December 10, 2011 at 10:49 am -

The problem with the newly releashed Kies 2.0.2.11071_128 not showing the Samsung Apps Store has to do with a corrupt “AStorePlugin.dll” file.
    Luckily, it is only this one file that is corrupt in the whole installation package.
    1. So to solve the problem, just install the new Kies 2.0.2.11071_128 (either as a fresh install or as an update over an existing kies). Restart pc.
    2. Now go to Program Files\SAMSUNG\Kies\Plugins\AStore…
    (a) inside the AStore folder, replace the “AStorePlugin.dll” with the one included in the download link below.
    NOTE: ONLY REPLACE the “AStorePlugin.dll” of size approx 4,014kb.
    (Don’t replace the small one of size about 4kb).

3. That’s all. Now you can enjoy your new Kies 2.0.2.11071_128.

Download working “AStorePlugin.dll” file from here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0JNX8I3S

11. SK.Ajijul Rahaman September 21, 2011 at 9:45 pm -

I din’t connect internet through Samsung Kies in my Computer ,My Samsung Handset Model No is GT- B5722,I have Samsung Kies 2.0.2.11071_128_2.So,please suggest me .How to connect internet through Samsung Kies in my Computer.

S.A.Rahaman

12. SK.Ajijul Rahaman September 21, 2011 at 9:43 pm -

13. prasanna August 14, 2011 at 3:27 am -

than Q

14. GLEN July 12, 2011 at 4:31 am -

HI I WANTED TO CONNECT MY CORBY PRO TO MY COMP BUT WHEN I CONNECTED IT TO MY COMP MY PHONE STARTED BEEPING ANDA MSG CAME (PC CONECTION ONLY AVAILABLE IN IDLE ) WHA TIS THSI PLZ HELP ME ACC I WANT TO HELP MY SISTER SHE WANTS THIS PHOT AND I WANT TO GIVE HER GOOD SONGS SO PLZ

15. mk June 6, 2011 at 3:09 am -

My kies (CD) has korean instructions, pressed CANCEL for NEXT several times, hence not able to install; can someone send me the translations (google translator not helping)

16. Pavel May 22, 2011 at 1:07 pm -

So, my quastion is

i cant connect my s8500 with kiaes by blutooth.

1. kiaes write me – cant obtain information about the phone.

i choose kiaes in conuctivity.
    i switch on blutooth in the phone.
    in kiaes i choose connect via blutooth.

please give me advise how to solve the problem.

thank you in advanse!

17. Ross December 28, 2010 at 11:41 am -

I have a Samsung galaxy S phone and have installed Kies to my PC. I am trying to do a firmware upgrade but am unable to connect my device to the PC on any setting including samsung kies option on my phone. Can anyone help?

18. P.Schmitz October 19, 2010 at 2:39 pm -

Dear Jeff france,

I would suggest contacting your carrier or Samsung with this problem. You can also check out our Samsung Kies guide that I posted right above this comment for some other possible solutions. Hope this helps.

19. P.Schmitz October 19, 2010 at 2:33 pm -

Dear meet,

I would check out our Samsung Kies guide since there have been a lot of problems with the Kies program. If none of those solutions work for you then your next best bet is to contact your carrier or Samsung directly, sorry I couldn’t be of any more help. http://www.careace.net/2010/09/15/the-ultimate-end-all-guide-to-samsung-kies-alternatives-to-fix-syncingissues-and-connection-problem-solutions/

20. jeff france October 19, 2010 at 2:57 am -

BONJOUR mois j’ai le samsung GT-5620 J’ai essayé de télécharger des applications via Kies, sa ne marche pas sa me dis que ce téléphone mobile n’est pas pris en chaege sur samsunge Apps… que faire !!

HELLO month I have the Samsung GT-5620 I tried to download applications via Kies, its not working its telling me that this mobile phone is not supported on samsung chaege Apps … what to do!

21. meet October 19, 2010 at 2:00 am -

i hav a s5620(monte),wenever i try to download an app via kies,it says i dont hav Astore widget and i tried to search Astore widget on samsungs official web site but it didnt help…so plz suggest

22. P.Schmitz October 15, 2010 at 3:39 pm -

Dear Edd,

I need more information regarding your computer and phone model + OS to be able to help further, thanks

23. P.Schmitz October 15, 2010 at 3:15 pm -

Dear Beliss,

Sorry to get back to you so late. Have you checked out our Alternatives to Kies at this post: http://www.careace.net/2010/09/15/the-ultimate-end-all-guide-to-samsung-kies-alternatives-to-fix-syncingissues-and-connection-problem-solutions/ I think that will help you out, thanks

24. Edd October 14, 2010 at 9:42 am -

Im having trouble getting onto the samsung apps on Kies, everytime I click on the button it comes up asking to be updated clicking no closes the app store and clicking yes immdiatley closes kies and a message comes up saying “MainStage has stopped working” Any help would be great. Thanks.

25. Beliss October 12, 2010 at 8:23 pm -

Hi, I have an issue…..I just purchased the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant and I downloaded Kies and when I click on Samsung Apps it tells me to use the apps I must update Kies to the latest version and do I want to update now yes or no. If I click yes it closes Kies all together and if I click no it goes to the Kies main window so I clicked on the drop down menu top left of Kies and it says update and when I click that it says checking for the latest version then it says already have the latest version. So my question is if I have the latest version why is it telling me I need the latest version. Please help! Thanks

26. pd October 6, 2010 at 9:18 pm -

Hello, may i hv monte it connect to pc very well but whenever try to connect net it cant works the error is PPP link protocol was termineted, plz help me

27. Robert September 22, 2010 at 8:45 pm -

I have a samsung captivate and when I connect it to my pc samsung kies does not open untill you manually open the program on the pc then it will say connecting device forever. Please tell me what I need to do to get this to work so I can transfer digital copy movies to my captivate

28. Mihir September 17, 2010 at 10:47 am -

When i connect my phone wave S8500 it is connected with the pc but samsungapps is not coming..

following message comes..

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException

Stack Trace:
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
    at MSC.Thunder.Widget.AStore.Controllers.Engines.AStoreWebDataEngine.Request(AStoreServiceRequest serviceType, Action`2 requestCallback, String args)
    at MSC.Thunder.Widget.AStore.Controllers.AStoreCore.RequestService(AStoreServiceRequest serviceType, Action`2 callback, AStoreRequestArgs args)
    at MSC.Thunder.Widget.AStore.Views.Dialogs.SelectPhoneDialog.SelectPhoneDialog_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
    at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
    at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
    at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
    at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
    at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
    at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
    at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
    at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
    at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

please help.

29. Peter Dark September 12, 2010 at 4:02 pm -

Ive just baught a samsung apollo while the device is listed in the device manger and dose chage from usb it will not mount as mass media or work with the kies software even cahgins the setting in the device makes no difrence

30. LG September 12, 2010 at 12:17 pm -

I have recently got a new Samsung Wave GT-S8500 and downloaded Kies but I’ve tried everything and it won’t connect to my PC. I have turned off all the applications on my phone and then plugged in the USB cable but Kies still doesn’t recognise it. Any other suggestions?

31. MALIK AMER August 23, 2010 at 11:23 pm -

Hi,

I bought a samsung GT-b5722 last week. Had to download Kies from the app site and installed on my PC (with window7 version 7600) went with problem unknown device (Code 43). Please help in fixing this.
    Thanks in advance!!

32. Jeethu August 22, 2010 at 3:02 am -

Hi Schmitz,

Thanks for the advice :) and sorry i couldnt write back sooner. As suggested, I downloaded google maps v3.0.2 onto my mobile. It works perfectly fine but a couple of issues i need addressed:

1. I predominantly use wifi at home and office so I do not have a data plan on my mobile. GPS doesnt seem to point my present location on the map. I’v now tried on both google maps and route66 with no success. I finally set location manually on google maps and its stored. It also prompted me to join google latitude.. yet to explore what that does for me.

2. After installing about 16 applications from samsung apps and now google maps.. im finding the response time of the phone to be slowing down. And this morning, when i try to preview photographs taken, it just asks me to try again later!!! when trying to locate some place on the map, It says “insufficient memory, please close some application”.. surprised to see this from a phone with a 1gb processer. As for memory, im not sure if any part of the 2gb card that I have inserted, is being utilized for cache? please let me know if I can tweak the performance in anyway.

Thanks again.
    Take care.. :)

33. vijay August 21, 2010 at 7:14 am -

for connection of samsung kies
    ref. setting of mobile & pc
    Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/414192284/S8500_TO_PC_PASS_WORD__VIJAY_L_CHIMAN.zip
    pass word is ” VIJAY L CHIMAN “

34. P.Schmitz August 17, 2010 at 6:36 pm -

Dear Veni,

What difficulties are you having? Will your phone not connect? Is the computer not recognizing your phone? If it is just a matter of you wanting a samsung apps widget, then you can find it in the apps store under your menu. What kind of phone are you using? Thanks.

35. veni August 17, 2010 at 1:37 pm -

hi.. I just downloaded and installed samsung kies in my PC.. but apparently i just realized that I didn’t have the samsung apps widget in my widget list.. can you help me?

36. P.Schmitz August 17, 2010 at 10:21 am -

Dear Jeethu,

So listening to music through a bluetooth headset usually doesn’t work because most headsets only allow for call making connections, not general audio. The s8500 wave is bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP support. What that means is that when bluetooth devices get upgraded to the new standard you’ll be able to transfer files between your devices faster and the A2DP allows for certain bluetooth headsets to control your music via play/stop/next/back buttons on the headset itself. It also allows for stereo sound to be transmitted to your headset/headphones. Now there are some headphones that allow for voice calls and stereo music that other companies have put out like these Motorola ones http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile+Phone+Accessories/Headsets/Bluetooth-Stereo-Music-Headphones/MOTOROKR-S9-HD-Stereo-Headphones-US-EN . So again without knowing the specific headset make or model, my best guess is that it doesn’t support music streaming, since your phone has the latest bluetooth options on-board. Let me know if this helps or you have more questions, how did that Google Maps thing work out for you?

37. Jeethu August 17, 2010 at 12:22 am -

Hi,

Just a quick question.. when I try to connect a bluetooth headset (mono) to my samsung wave S8500, It works as expected while making or receiving phone calls.. but it wont work for listening to music. Is this some setting i need to change or inherent design allows it to work only for sterio headsets? plz let me know.

Thanks.

38. P.Schmitz August 16, 2010 at 2:45 pm -

Dear Jeethu,

Okay so I found where to install Google Maps, but it isn’t an official release. Someone coded it into a Java package, and you can run it under your Games and More section of your phone. You first need to sign up for an account on the site which is free, and then you go to this forum http://badaforums.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=233 . Download the package, extract, and then place in a folder on your phone by plugging it into your computer and selecting the mass storage option. Then go into the Files app on your phone, click on the .jar file, install it, continue with unverified signature and then go back to Games and More to run it. As far as data goes I’ve only been testing this on a wifi connection so make sure you have a data plan or turn off your data connection to not overcharge your account. Also it seems the my location feature of the maps is a little buggy. It seems one user can get it to work by first going to Route 66 and receiving your location. Then going to the google maps website and confirming the location, and then finally launching this app. So it takes some work, but does eventually give you a voice free equivalent of google maps for the bada os. Now the route 66 gives you free maps, just no guidance after the first 30 days. There is still the promotion running that if you upgrade by the end of the year its something like 30 euros for a lifetime membership. Let me know if you have any other questions or if any part was confusing.

39. Jeethu August 16, 2010 at 1:48 pm -

Hi P.Schmitz, Appreciate your interest and concern. Hope you can throw some light on my latest question.

Wave s8500 comes with a paid GPS (route66) but considering that nokia and android are providing free GPS support, will the BADA OS on wave work with any other version of free GPS navigation software? If yes, could you help me with downloading/installing the same?

Thanks in advance.

40. P.Schmitz August 16, 2010 at 11:24 am -

Sorry that comment was meant to be sent to amruth!

41. P.Schmitz August 16, 2010 at 11:23 am -

Dear Jeethu,

Can you walk me through what is happening when you try to connect to the internet? Just give me the basic steps of what you do to try and connect, what the phone says, and information about the wireless network you trying to connnect to. Also if you’re having a problem iwth KIES send me the rundown on that problem as well and hopefully we can get this fixed for you. If you want we can do this over email too, contact@careace.net

42. amruth August 16, 2010 at 4:29 am -

SAMSUNG GT-B5310 (CORBY PRO)

i’m unable to access internet through Wi-FI…
    its connecting with Wi-Fi device but net is not getting connected….

how can i install new softwares in my MOBILE?????
    is der any specified sire to download applications req for the mobile???

atlast…even i’m unable to connect my mobile with KIES…

pls pls pls solve my issues

43. Jeethu August 13, 2010 at 12:41 pm -

Hi,

I found the answer to my own question!! :) apparently, the device will not get detected on the PC and be available for use both at the same time. It requires to be in a “Idle” state for it to be detected by the PC or by kies. So, I connected the phone to my PC thru USB cable and switched off the phone. When i restarted the phone, it automatically got detected on kies and in my task bar. Hmm…. i should say, my previous phone (motorazr) was much more easier in this aspect and maybe Samsung can try and fix this to work both ways. But then, that solves the problem :)

Cheers guys, hope it works for u all as well.

44. Jeethu August 13, 2010 at 12:23 pm -

Hi,

I bought a samsung wave s8500 last week. Had to download Kies from the app site and installation on my PC (with XP) went with no problem. I have set in my mobile as: settings – connectivity – usb – samsung kies and when i try connecting to my PC, kies software just takes ages to try and connect device but it never does. I cannot open the mobile device under my computer as mass storage device since it gives an I/O error while trying to open it. I am left without being able to connect my phone to my PC. Please help in fixing this. Otherwise, I am quite satisfied with the phone’s performance.

Thanks in advance!!

45. sam July 27, 2010 at 11:53 am -

i dunno what the Hell is going on with Samsung kies! i have tried a lot to connect my mobile with pc and frustrated finally. it shows connecting the device but it ll get connected after 10 years it seems…..

46. shivam July 25, 2010 at 3:16 pm -

hey i have samsung wave, its very nice but the thing is that apps are not able to download,they are paused whenever i tried to download plZz help !!!

47. Wave July 21, 2010 at 7:21 pm -

I just picked up the new samsung gt s8500 wave and downloaded the kies program and my phone does not show up and I am not able to transfer items to my phone. I called samsung they told me to download pc studio from software informer but i only get a program which tells me which programs are on my computer and which ones need updating nothing to do about my phone ahhhhhh if i cant get this figured out I am going to take the phone back.

48. The Helper July 12, 2010 at 1:08 am -

Hey!
    About the first posts talkin about loong time to detect the Phone it’s simple! Just disconnect and re-connect ur phone AFTER Kies is running, should be a piece’o'cake.

49. hitesh June 19, 2010 at 12:43 am -

tell how i connect my corby gt-b5310 with pc xp operting system

50. SHUBHAM June 18, 2010 at 10:31 pm -

I have a same problem i am not able to connect my new GT-B5722 samsung phone with my pc. PLEASE HELP……………….

51. shubham June 18, 2010 at 12:11 pm -

Kies is not able to connect to my samsung gt b5722. Keeps waiting for the connection, but nothing happens..for ages??
    plzz help mee

52. Franc June 16, 2010 at 3:17 am -

salut mois j’ai le samsung GT-5620 J’ai essayé de télécharger des applications via Kies, sa ne marche toujour pas ! !

53. wxxxz May 31, 2010 at 11:17 am -

Vivement la nouvelle version Android Froyo, de la balle rien que en voyant les demos sur le net ou les videos.

54. alan May 30, 2010 at 1:19 am -

i have just bought a samsung GT-S5620 phone and the kies discs will not install on my PC, it starts OK but when it asks to select the drive i only get my :D & :E drive not :C which is my hard drive. have tried several times with no success any advice

55. flux May 28, 2010 at 12:11 pm -

@jeff sure! no problem.

56. jeff May 27, 2010 at 11:04 pm -

Ok MERCI

57. flux May 27, 2010 at 3:16 pm -

@jeff I tried answering your question but your recent comment does not make sense. Dear readers, can anyone understand French?

@JaaanLeeyy We are not Samsung employed people and I wish we could help you more. The best thing to do is wait for them to get back to you. Just think of us as your golden retriever, we work ahead for you (check our About page). ;)

58. JaaanLeeyy May 26, 2010 at 10:45 pm -

Hi, I have a problem with the Samsung Apps and Samsung Kies. Everytime I click “GET” on a specific App, Samsung Kies always says that I do not have the AStore Widget on my Phone.. My phone is a Samsung B5310 (Corby PRO) and Im using Samsung Kies.. but the Samsung App really don’t work.

I tried to contact Samsung PH and they said they’ll fix it soon.. It’s been a week and it’s still not working. Please Help

59. jeff May 24, 2010 at 9:27 am -

HELLO month I have the samsung GT-5620 J’ tried to download applications via Kies, his(her,its) does not walk(work) his(her,its) say myself that this mobile phone is not taken chaege on samsunge Apps there.?

60. flux May 21, 2010 at 10:12 am -

@simon I’m not sure about your problem. Can you explain more? What was disconencted? Your device or PC? How do you know it was disconnected?

@jeff BONJOUR! Thanks to Google translate your question was translated for me to understand. I believe you have the GT-S5620. If I am right, I have to unfortunately inform you that it works only for smartphones. Yours is not.
    Google Translate to french:
    Merci à Google de traduire votre question a été traduit pour moi de comprendre. Je crois que vous avez le GT-S5620. Si j’ai raison, je dois malheureusement vous informer que cela ne fonctionne que pour les smartphones. Le vôtre n’est pas.

61. jeff May 19, 2010 at 2:49 am -

62. simon May 15, 2010 at 6:53 pm -

I have tried to download apps via Kies, but when Kies starts, I lose internet connection – does anyone know why? And how to fix? Thanks

63. flux May 11, 2010 at 12:10 pm -

@ vikas, We’re sorry that we can’t understand what your saying — even Google Translate is not assisting this. We hope you can explain the best you can in English for us. We will be more than happy to serve you! :)

64. vikas May 10, 2010 at 7:11 am -

aaj tak ka sabse bakwas software pata nahi kaise kaise programmer’s baithe hai jo ki ek dhang ka software nahi bana sakte hai samsunng set kharid kar to mai phas gaya hoo yaaro koi mat kharidana dosto

65. flux May 6, 2010 at 3:27 pm -

Hi @nikelodeon! Unfortunately since your phone is not a smartphone, you won’t be able to use that app…

66. nikelodeon May 5, 2010 at 11:16 am -

hello can i use “kies” for my samsung s5230??? i would apps but… no plan

67. hansoo March 5, 2010 at 2:59 pm -

I have tried and it was successful, it took for a while though.
    When I launched the Kies, it seemed automatically to install a deriver and sync data.
    Would you check if activesync is working properly?

68. Gabby March 5, 2010 at 11:10 am -

I too have the same problem, just trying to connect, never connects.. Can anyone help us with this issue??

69. plankton February 20, 2010 at 3:00 am -

Goodness …. Awnsome

70. Anis January 18, 2010 at 4:59 am -

I have exactly the same problem with my omnia i900, activesync working fine (with microsoft exchange) and Kies always trying to connect
    Is there a solution please ?

71. Sam January 8, 2010 at 10:42 am -

I have the same issue. Kies just shows ‘connecting the device…’ for an age and does nothing. I am trying to connection my Omnia i900.

72. Sachin December 30, 2009 at 2:47 am -

Hi,

Kies is not able to connect to my Omnia. Keeps waiting for the connection, but nothing happens. Activesync works fine. I have a custom 6.5 ROM. Could this be the issue? any other clues?

Sachin