|supware (Developer Info)|
Avatar developer who also released the iContact and iDialer has released Avatar, a finger-friendly photo contact dialer. The application while not in its sharpest form, serves its purpose well. Once launched following installation, you can browse through contacts and perform actions when clicked on.
Here are some way that you can use the application
- Flick to scroll among your contacts. Contacts without pictures will not show up.
- Tap an avatar to bring up details. This is where iContact integration kicks in: if iContact is installed, Avatar will use it. If not, it will bring up the standard contact manager.
- Tap-and-hold on an avatar to call using that contact’s “smart property”: the one that shows up in the standard contact manager. “<m>” = mobile, “<w>” = work, “<h>” = home, etc.
- low memory footprint – only around 100KB on VGA
- Works on all screens: VGA, QVGA, WVGA, WQVGA, Square
- AppToDate support
- Ultra-smooth scrolling
- Integrates with iContact and iDialer
|Min Req:||Windows Mobile 5 and 6 PocketPCs|
|Device Applicable:||Samsung Omnia
|Target Audience:||Yet another photo contact dialer that maybe useful for users looking for free and light access.|